tremble clef

Monday, September 12, 2005

Brad Carter, "Morning Always Comes Too Soon (Radio Edit)" (2004)

I'm going through a stretch when, two days of the week, I have to be at work by 8 am. Including Mondays. Totally messes up my sleep schedule. And I usually come in 30 mins before: to get ready, and, since my job involves speaking, to warm up my voice the better to not come across as a croaker. Seven. Fuckin'. Thirty. A. Of the M.

On the plus side, I'm done early and have all day to write long blog entries.

3 Comments:

  • Ooh, he's half of Ruff Driverz! (Was I asleep when this charted last year?)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:20 PM  

  • Yeah, found that entry. I thought it was funny that in Nov 04 he thought it was well past its prime in the UK, when the single was released just the previous month.

    The song has a hideous video, btw:
    http://www.virgin.net/music/musicvideos/bradcarter_morningalwayscomestoosoon_hi.html

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:53 AM  

  • Yes, that video so desperately wants to be directed by Quentin Tarantino, but settled, it seems, for Guy Ritchie.

    By Blogger Brittle, at 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home