tremble clef

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Busface featuring Sophie Ellis Bextor, "Circles" (2004)

Sorry. Been swamped with work. Service will resume soon. In the meantime:

ATTN COLLEAGUES

There's no need to "keep me IN THE LOOP." I don't especially want to be IN THE LOOP. I don't like being IN THE LOOP. Indeed, please stop saying IN THE LOOP LOOP THE LOOP LOOPY LOOP LOOP LOOP ARGH. A loop just goes round and around in circles. At some point a loop becomes a noose -- as in, the kind of thing you hang yourself with. So, no, no thanks.

2 Comments:

  • The song's OK but her voice doesn't do it for me: Sarah does it better. I don't like the expression either and prefer to say "let you know what's going on" or rather not say anything at all.

    By Blogger Harvey Molloy, at 9:32 AM  

  • Sophie's ostentatiously posh voice works especially well in this context, though.

    By Blogger Brittle, at 6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home